Buying a gift and don't know what size? Purchase a gift certificate
If you ride, you need Pony Tail Sportswear
- Ride without sore sit bones
- No more raspberries from long days in the saddle
- Low profile open cell foam protects the sit bones
- Moisture-wicking luxury fabric
- No bunching when trotting or posting
- Worn and endorsed by professional and non-pro riders
- Patented design
- Made in the USA
Scroll to the bottom of the page, for more details!
FIT: The right fit is very important. To choose your size, use your jean size and/or your belt size and locate where your size matches the size chart below. If you are in-between sizes on our size chart, choose the smaller size. Pony Tail Sportswear sport underwear is made to hug the body for a snug fit; you don’t want the fit to be too loose.
If you still have questions about selecting the correct size, contact us or refer to our sizing video.
29" - 32"
33" - 36"
37" - 40"
Want assistance with an order? Call us! 1-628-333-9505
Free Standard Shipping within the Continental U.S.
All sales final on special offers and sales.
Ride with a technology advantage.
Whether you are riding a horse, bike, or motorcycle, your sit bones will make themselves known! We offer a solution using innovative impact protection technology to create slim-profile sport underwear allowing you to ride comfortably all day.
Our strategically placed technology boasts the slimness of a stack of two quarters. You’ll know you have them on, but no one else will! And, your sit bones will thank you.
- Advanced Impact Protection™ : HyPUR-Cel® by Rubberlite low-density foam bonded with our 360º stretch Italian performance fabric provides ultimate protection for sit bones and sensitive skin
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- “No bunch” exclusive stitch design on the thigh prevents shorts from riding up without irritation
- Patented and proudly made in the USA
- 86% Polyamide/14% Elastane
- Sizes: M, L, XL
- Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. No fabric softener. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not dry clean.